FBN Conference Winner - 2021
Congratulations: Peter Cipolla, NSW
March FBN Conference Promotion
Terms and Conditions
PPG Industries Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 82 055 500 939), 14 McNaughton Road, Clayton VIC 3168.
12.01am (AEDT) on 11/03/2021 to 11.59pm (AEST) on 23/03/2021.
|Who can enter?||
Only Australian residents (excluding SA, NT and ACT residents) who:
(a) are aged 18 or over;
(b) are a FBN Partner; and
(c) attend the 2021 Bristol FBN Conference in Brisbane on 25/03/2021 at QT, 7 Staghorn Avenue, Surfers Paradise QLD 4217 (the Event).
In the event that COVID impacts the event, the Promoter will postpone the event to a later date in 2021.
|Who can't enter?||
Directors, officers, management and employees (and their immediate families) of:
(a)·the Promoter; and
(b) the agencies, companies or participating premises associated with this competition.
|Where will the competition run?||
The competition will run in participating Bristol Paint and Decorator trade dealer stores (excluding online) which are stocking participating products (Stores) in Australia (excluding SA, NT and ACT).
Spend $2,000 or more in one transaction on any Bristol or Johnstone's branded products/mix up (excluding 6L promotional Bristol products).
To enter, you must, during the Competition Period:
(a) make a Qualifying Purchase from a Store and collect your itemised purchase receipt/s; and
(b) email a copy of your Qualifying Purchase receipt/s to the Promoter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|How many winners will there be and how will they be chosen?||
There will be 1 winner determined in respect of this competition.
The draw will be held at 9.15pm (AEST) on 25/03/2021 at QT, 7 Staghorn Avenue, Surfers Paradise QLD 4217.
The first valid entry drawn randomly from the entries received will win a prize.
The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries in a draw and record them in order, in case a winning entry/entrant is deemed invalid or a prize is unclaimed (Reserve Entrants).
What can I win?
There is 1 prize available.
The prize is the winner's choice of one of the following:
If you choose the camper trailer or tinnie prize, you must get any necessary licences to use the prize and must comply with all laws and regulations. Unless otherwise stated, the prize does not include registration, comprehensive insurance or any accessories not specified. You must provide all information and sign all documents required to allow the Promoter to register the prize in your name before collection. You must be able to register and operate the prize in your name in accordance with applicable laws. However if you are unable to register the prize in your name then you may transfer it to another person for the purpose of registration.
|Total prize pool||
The total prize pool is up to $25,999.
|How many times can I enter?||
You can only enter once.
|How and when will the winner/s be informed?||
The winner will be notified at the time of the draw at the Event and if they are not in attendance at the event at the time of the draw, will be notified by phone and in writing within two business days.
The winner will also have their name and state/territory of residence published at www.bristol.com.au/winners on 26/03/2021 for a period of 28 days.
|Proof of purchase||
You must keep the following as proof of purchase for all entries:
If you don't produce the above proof of purchase for all entries when asked the Promoter may disqualify all of your entries and you will lose any right to a prize.
Your purchase receipt must clearly identify where the Qualifying Purchase was made, the product/s purchased (which must be/comprise a Qualifying Purchase) and the date of purchase (which must be during the Competition Period before you submitted your entry).
If, in the Promoter's opinion, you have shared any proof of purchase with another person, your entries will be invalid and you will lose any right to a prize.
Prize claim date: 5pm (AEST) on 25/06/2021.
Unclaimed prize determination: 12pm (AEST) on 28/06/2021 at Studio 111, 87 Gladstone Street South Melbourne 3205.
If the prize has not been accepted or claimed by the prize claim date above or if, after making all reasonable attempts, the Promoter can't contact the winner (or the winner does not contact the Promoter) by the prize claim date above, the relevant entry/ies will be discarded and the Promoter will re-award the prize to a Reserve Entrant and/or carry out an unclaimed prize draw at the date, time and place stated above to randomly distribute the prize. Any winner will be informed by phone and in writing within two days of determination and will have their name and state/territory of residence published www.bristol.com.au/winners on 29/06/2021for a period of 28 days.
If the prize remains un-won at the end of this promotion, or if a prize winner cannot be found, that information will be published www.bristol.com.au/winners on 30/06/2021.
Collection and use of your personal information
If you are a winner, you must take part in all publicity, photography and other promotional activity as the Promoter requires, without any compensation. You consent to the Promoter using your name and image in any promotional or advertising activity.
The Promoter may collect your personal information directly or through its agents or contractors. The Promoter will use your personal information to conduct and manage the offer. The Promoter may disclose your personal information to its related companies, agents and contractors to assist in conducting this offer, communicating with you or storing data.
(a) how to seek access to the personal information the Promoter holds about you and seek correction of the information; and
(b) how to complain about a privacy breach and how the Promoter will deal with such a complaint.
NSW Authority No. TP/00776
1. These Terms and Conditions incorporate and must be read together with the details outlined in the table above. Information about prizes and how to enter forms part of these Terms and Conditions. By entering, you accept these Terms and Conditions.
2. Your entry must be received during the Competition Period and will be deemed to be received only when received by the Promoter. Entry forms from any other competition cannot be used for this competition, and are void if copied, forged, stolen or interfered with. Submitted entry forms are the Promoter's property. If you return a Qualifying Purchase your entry may be deemed invalid at the Promoter's discretion (unless the product is defective). You are responsible for your own costs associated with entering. If you enter using automatically generated entries or multiple phone numbers/email addresses/addresses/aliases, you may be disqualified.
3. The prize and all elements of the chosen prize must be taken as and when offered or will be forfeited, and if forfeited, the Promoter will not be liable. The prize is subject to any additional terms and conditions imposed by the relevant supplier or the Promoter.
4. You are responsible for all other unspecified costs related to your chosen prize, including additional taxes, costs associated with ongoing use of the prize, etc.
5 The Promoter is not responsible for any dispute between you and any person with whom you choose to, or choose not to, share the prize.
6. Any failure by you or (if applicable) your companion/s to comply with the conditions imposed by the prize supplier(s) may result in the prize being cancelled or withdrawn without liability for the Promoter or the prize supplier(s).
7. If you or your entry are deemed by the Promoter to breach these Terms and Conditions, your entry (or at the Promoter's discretion, all of your entries) may be discarded. The Promoter may, at any time, require you to produce documentation to establish to the Promoter's satisfaction the validity of your entries (including documentation establishing your identity, age, place of residence and place of employment). Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not waive those rights.
8. You must not:
(a) tamper with the entry process;
(b) engage in any conduct that may jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the competition;
(c) act in a disruptive, annoying, threatening, abusive or harassing manner;
(d) do anything that may diminish the good name or reputation of the Promoter or any of its related entities or of the agencies or companies associated with this competition;
(e) breach any law; or
(f) behave in a way that is otherwise inappropriate.
9. The Promoter is not liable for entries, prize claims or correspondence that are misplaced, misdirected, delayed, lost, incomplete, illegible or incorrectly submitted.
10. If any dispute arises between you and the Promoter concerning the conduct of this promotion or claiming a prize, the Promoter will take reasonable steps to consider your point of view, taking into account any facts or evidence you put forward, and to respond to it fairly within a reasonable time. In all other respects, the Promoter’s decision in connection with all aspects of this competition is final.
11. The chosen prize cannot be transferred or exchanged nor redeemed for cash. Without limiting any other term of these Terms and Conditions, the prize (and elements of the prize) must be taken as and when specified, or will be forfeited with no replacement. The prize values are correct as at the date of preparing these Terms and Conditions and include any applicable GST. The Promoter is not responsible for any change in prize value. You agree that if a prize (or element of a prize) is unavailable for any reason the Promoter may provide another item of equal or higher value, subject to any necessary approval by the state/territory gaming authorities.
12. By entering, you request that your full address not be published.
13. If this competition cannot run as planned for any reason beyond the Promoter's control, for example due to software, hardware or communications issues, unauthorised intervention, tampering, fraud or technical failure, the Promoter may end, change, suspend or cancel the competition or disqualify affected entries/entrants, subject to any necessary approval by the state/territory gaming authorities.
14. The Promoter is not responsible for any tax implications arising from you winning a prize. You should seek independent financial advice. If for GST purposes this competition results in any supply being made for non-monetary consideration, you must follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that where the parties are at arm’s length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.
15. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions restricts, excludes or modifies any consumer rights under any statute including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
16. Subject to the previous paragraph, the Promoter and the agencies and companies associated with this competition are not liable (including in negligence) for any loss (including indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury (including allergies, skin conditions or other reactions, as relevant), illness or death suffered in connection with this competition or any prize, except for any liability which under statute cannot be excluded (in which case that liability is limited to the greatest extent allowed by law).
17. Without limiting the previous paragraph, the Promoter and the agencies and companies associated with this competition are not liable for any loss of, damage to or delay in delivery of prize/s, or for any damage that occurs to displayed prize/s (where relevant). Unless otherwise specified, prize/s will only be delivered to addresses in Australia.
18. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any social media platform, including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. You provide your information to the Promoter and not to any social media platform. You completely release any relevant social media platforms from any and all liability.